What dogs originate in Asia?
- of 15. Chow Chow. There’s no mistaking the distinctive look of a Chow Chow.
- of 15. Shih Tzu.
- of 15. Shar Pei.
- of 15. Shiba Inu.
- of 15. Japanese Chin.
- of 15. Akita.
- of 15. Jindo.
- of 15. Sapsali.
What is the most common dog in Asia?
- The Akita Inu ©Shutterstock.
- The Chinese Crested dog ©Shutterstock.
- The Chow Chow ©Shutterstock.
- The Japanese Chin ©Shutterstock.
- The Japanese Spitz ©Shutterstock.
- The Kai Ken dog ©Shutterstock.
- The Lhasa Apsos ©Shutterstock.
- The Pug ©Shutterstock.
What is the Asian dog?
1. Japanese Spitz.
1 more row
Are there dogs in Asia? And with over 4.5 billion people, Asia accounts for over half of the world’s total population! As a result, Asia is home to hundreds of millions of dogs. Furthermore, various terrain and thousands of years of culture makes Asia the prime breeding ground for some of the most unique Asian dog breeds.