How big does a Border Collie Chihuahua mix get? Border Collie Chihuahua Mix Appearance
This mixed breed can weigh anywhere between three and forty-five pounds. Its height has an equally large range of six to twenty-two inches. It will likely not be quite as stable and robust as a Border Collie, but also not as small and dainty as a Chihuahua.
Can a Chihuahua breed with a Border Collie? This unique breed is usually created by breeding a male Chihuahua with a female Border Collie, but it’s not uncommon to breed them the other way around. While not incredibly common, the Border Collie Chihuahua is picking up in popularity for quite a few reasons. They are loved for being adorable, unique, and devoted.
Is a Border Collie mix a good family dog? Yes! In general, Border Collies are energetic, even-tempered and eager to please, making them a good choice for a family pet. They get along well with children and other pets provided they are introduced properly.
What is the best breed to mix with Chihuahua?
- Pomchi (Chihuahua and Pomeranian)
- Chi-Poo (Chihuahua and Toy Poodle)
- Malchi (Chihuahua and Maltese)
- Labrahuahua (Chihuahua and Labrador)
- Jack Chi (Chihuahua and Jack Russell)
- Cheagle (Chihuahua and Beagle)
- Chi-Spaniel (Chihuahua and Cocker Spaniel)
- Boston Huahua (Chihuahua and Boston Terrier)